I like the blue theme a lot, but without the mouse and keyboard ...

2010/10/20 Łukasz Dywicki <[email protected]>

> Hi all,
> The changes in ServiceMix are  hot topic now so I'll try too to provoke
> another discuss. Current page design is not the best, only little bit
> better
> than plain wiki.
>
> My young intern have a lot of free time until december so I gave him task:
> update servicemix web page design.
> Here is first snapshot of his work:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/smx-proto
>
> Don't get this as final (it even don't look like final) or only one
> proposal
> - this is only demo.
> We are open for ideas how to make webpage look and feel better.
>
> If you have idea how to make servicemix webpage better - simply let us
> know,
> we'll implement it.
>
> Regards,
> Lukasz
>
>


-- 
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet
------------------------
Blog: http://gnodet.blogspot.com/
------------------------
Open Source SOA
http://fusesource.com

Reply via email to