On 12/4/06, Craig McClanahan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
On 12/4/06, Rahul Akolkar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > Author: craigmcc
> > Date: Mon Dec  4 13:25:07 2006
> > New Revision: 482364

> <snip/>
>
> This (and r482418) should be marked against SHALE-351 instead. I made
> the same mistake in r482449. If we care enough, I can try to edit the
> logs.

I'm actually more interested in getting the svn log messages into the
corresponding issues, but that feature has been turned off for a while on
our JIRA instance :-(.  Oh well, at least we can still build the "recent
changes" part of the release notes off the target milestone field.

<snip/>

Doesn't seem to be off anymore. Our bungled log messages have landed
in SHALE-251 (not sure that can be remedied after the fact like the
log):

http://issues.apache.org/struts/browse/SHALE-251?page=all

My favorite issue to check whether this is working is SHALE-310 (since
its longstanding and has somewhat regular commits) -- it seems to be
dutifully grabbing the svn logs.

-Rahul

Craig

-Rahul