A thing missing in the proposal, there are three core developers for the
new component(subproject).
What are the roles for them? PPMC member too?
I hope they will be because, from my understanding, the core team will lead
the subproject and work with existing PPMC

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking
Apache Incubator
Apache ShardingSphere, ECharts, DolphinScheduler podlings
Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

Sion Yang <schoolp...@163.com> 于2019年11月9日周六 上午9:06写道: