Hi DolphinScheduler community and ShardingSphere community,

This email is to give notice that our co-meetup is coming! After the further
discussion between two communities yesterday, here is the draft schedule:

Meetup date: 8th December
Meetup place: Uncertain location in Beijing, depends on the number of
participants and DS community will provide it later
Meetup schedule:
- Closed-table meetings respectively from 10AM-12AM (ahead of 10AM is ok).
- Round-table meetings together from 2PM-6PM.
- Dinner party after meeting over.

This is the first time for two of Apache communities to host a co-meetup, i am
glad to see our co-meetup run well. It is a draft, any problems, please follow
this thread.

Other than that, don’t be shy, please say hello to everyone. :)

Welcome any question and suggestion here, but most of all, welcome you to come
and join!

Notice:
For who receives the same email: Sorry, a new thread for further discussion is
better, IMO.

 Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere