Hi William,

DolphinScheduler logo means stickers? Anything else?

 Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere

On 11/26/2019 17:42,William-GuoWei<william-guo...@qq.com> wrote:
Juan,

We want to print some DolphinScheduler logo for the meetup, how about
ShardingSphere?

If you want, we can do it together.

Dolphin Scheduler (Incubator) PPMC Member
William Guo Wei

原始邮件