Hi Sheng,

Thanks for your clarification, i get your point.

 Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere

On 12/7/2019 17:59,Sheng Wu<wu.sheng.841...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi

Actually, my point is those two even not source release :) Those are test
frameworks. The user would feel they exist.

Sheng Wu 吴晟
Twitter, wusheng1108

Juan Pan <panj...@apache.org> 于2019年12月7日周六 下午5:50写道:

Hi Sheng and Liang,

I totally agree to release a stable version for community ASAP, however i
am curious about the release note and the intending date of it. Is there
any new for this release, or just hot bugfix? As Sheng said, ISSUE[1] and
[2] seems not block, so Liang, would you like to include them into this
release? What’s the estimated time of completion?

Thanks,

Trista