How about get the result of performance test at last? It is a good way to
confirm there are no performance issue for the stable version.
It should be ok soon, maybe next week. We can list a scheduler for the
detail of performance test.

Liang Zhang (John)
Apache ShardingSphere & Dubbo

Juan Pan <panj...@apache.org> 于2019年12月7日周六 下午6:09写道: