Agree with Liang,

Maybe there is no feature benefit apparently, however we make its architecture
become…a structured plaza with many rooms. Consequently, more contributors
could fill in specific implements for those rooms with less harms to this
plaza, i.e our project. Oh, i have a great imagination, don’t you think so? :)

Regards,
Trista

 Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org