I think this maybe not so hard, we can do this like follow.

1. Remove the old modules.
2. Rename the new modules.
3. Modify references we can easy find.
4.Follow the error lead.

—————————
Haisheng Sun (sunbufu)
Apache ShardingSphere

On 12/11/2019 16:14,guangyuan wang<wangguangy...@apache.org> wrote:
The modifications in sharding-orchestration are:
1. The RegistryCenter is changed to split into 3 interfaces: ConfigCenter,
Registry Center, DistributedLockManagement.
2. The related implementation class is changed and initialization is
changed.
These changes mean the sharding-orchestration module will be totally
changed.
So we create two modules in the sharding-orchestration to replace old
modules in the sharding-orchestration.
And now I wanna make the replacing. But it's huge task,  because many
classes of the sharding-orchestration are called by other modules.
I'd like to discuss the workflow of the replacing, to make this action
safely be done without any unit test failure.

Juan Pan <panj...@apache.org> 于2019年12月11日周三 下午4:02写道:

Hi Yuan,

I’d like to join in discussion, however i have no idea about what is going
now, could you draft a workflow or schedule to give us a basic
understanding about it. Based on that, maybe others could give some great
suggestion or idea.

Juan Pan

panj...@apache.org
Juan Pan(Trista), Apache ShardingSphere