Hi,Yonglun

The 4.1.0 version includes the separation of registry and config center[1],
so we have refactored the UI to configure the registry center and config
center separately[2]. I recommend merging the UI refactoring to the 4.1.0
version, and we will update related documents as soon as possible.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/3185
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shardingsphere/issues/3873

zhangli...@apache.org <zhangli...@apache.org> 于2020年3月18日周三 下午7:06写道:

--