There are some features that are new, experimental and generally not
production ready nor standardized yet.  However I'd like to see them checked
in and maintained over time after such time they can graduate to
shindig-gadgets and/or shindig-social-api.

I propose putting these new features in a new package named shindig-extras.
 Code will be checked into java/extras and it will support javascript
features and java extensions via Guice multibindings and overrides.

The features I want to move here are:

* javascript features for popular javascript libraries.  For example here's
org.jquery.core-1.4.2/feature.xml

<feature>
  <name>org.jquery.core-1.4.2</name>
  <gadget>
    <script src="
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"/>
  </gadget>
  <container>
    <script inline="true" src="
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.2/jquery.min.js"/>
  </container>
</feature>

* New Api handlers for "Tokens" and "Apps" -- these will provide a way to
create containers that run on third party web sites.

* Anything else anyone else wants to contribute.