Von: Chris Spiliotopoulos [mailto:chrysanthos.spiliotopou...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 25. November 2015 12:16
An: dev@shindig.apache.org
Betreff: Re: Welcome to OpenDashboards!

Hi Rene,

thank you very much for the contribution!  A great first step forward.  Can you
send me you Github account so I can send you an invitation to join
OpenDashboards?  I will also create a new OpenDashboards org @ Docker Hub so we
could start gathering the new containers in one place.

Since you have done a lot of work on the social side of things, I think it
would be great if we had your open source projects under the new OpenDashboards
org as plug-n-play components that anyone could use.  To be honest, I'd really
like to plug your social API module to our dashboard and see where this would
take our product. :)

Please feel free to share your thoughts.  I'll also send you an invitation for
our Slack team where we can a more dynamic conversation on all these topics.

Best regards,
Chris