Hello Isuranga

You are right, the prototype implementation uses a "filter" keyword
which is not yet conform to a standard. Writing a CQL parser still need
to be done. For this task we can either take the Geotk parser as a
starting point [1][2] (which uses code generated by ANTLR), or we can
write a parser manually with only a few functionalities for starting.
Indeed, it needs to be in the project scope.

The mapping from Landsat, Modis, GeoTIFF and netCDF metadata to ISO
19115 may not be 100% complete, but I think that their coverage are
sufficient for this project. We may complete them if we find obvious
holes, but that would be mostly opportunistic improvements.

SOAP endpoints would be useful too.

    Thanks,

        Martin

[1]