Le 11/08/2018 à 19:28, Werner Keil a écrit :

> If it's built like JSR 385 or 354 API there should be no problem
> combining e.g. Jigsaw with Java 8 backward compatibility.

Thanks. But our difficulty at this time is to apply "jigsaw modules" in
a project having many Maven modules. For example Maven aggregated
Javadoc does not yet work if the modules are jigsaw modules. The problem
is that Jigsaw and Maven expect different conventions in the way to
organize modules (Jigsaw wants source code in a directory named after
the module name), and I have not yet found how to make Maven
jigsaw-friendly in a multi-modules project.

    Martin