SkyWalking 5.0.0-alpha is an exciting version,many new features provide,Web
UI is Very beautiful;
When I test 5.0.0-alpha version,Most of the functions are available,But
there is an issue,when i click the Application Menu, Topological graph may
Invalid, After the refresh, It can work;So i think It's not a high priority
issue for an alpha release,Recommend to release!

--
柏杨 Yang Bai