Hi All

I had completed the test with SkyWalking 5.0.0-apla. Here is the status.

*Cases*

I tested SkyWalking 5.0.0-apla using the following three test examples:
*Example One: *
This example container three application(ProjectA, ProjectB, ProjectC)
Here is the process of this example:
1. Client called ProjectA
2. ProjectA called projectB and projectC
3. ProjectB called Redis、H2 and MongoDB
4. ProjectC called Mysql

*Example Two:*
This example container two project, the two projects use message
middleware(Kafka) to interact.

*Example Three:*
This example wrote by Spring Cloud ecosystem. the example container four
project(ProjectA, ProjectB, ProjectC, ProjectD).
Here is the process of the example:
1. Client called ProjectA
2. ProjectA called ProjectB, ProjectC
3. ProjectB called H2 and also using @Trace annotation
4. ProjectC called www.baidu.com by HttpClient and send message to projectD
5. ProjectD consume the message what send by projectC

*Live demo*

For everyone can see what the SkyWalking 5.0.0-apla looks like. so I build
two online demo environment, The data of those demos are base on real
environment.
Live Demo 1: http://49.4.12.44:8080  (China)
Live Demo 2: http://159.138.0.181:8080 (HX)

*Agent test report*

I also build the agent test report, here is the agent test report:
https://github.com/SkywalkingTest/agent-integration-test-report/blob/master/2018/3/apache/testReport-master-2018-03-13-22-11.md

Regards,

Xin