Ralph Goers skrev:

Unfortunately, I use IntelliJ. Presumably SLF4J could just use the checkstyle plugin and then I could verify it before committing. Setting up checkstyle for a multi module project is a bit tricky, but I've
I don't mind a few extra commits.

If you can use Eclipse on your platform (it is just a zipfile) and if I document step-by-step how to extract slf4j from subversion and create a Eclipse workspace with that, so you can see the errors, would that be a reasonable approach? The Eclipse compiler locates a lot more than the stock javac.

--
 Thorbjørn Ravn Andersen  "...plus... Tubular Bells!"