Agree. In fact, we need to also document how Slider scripts can be debugged
during development.

If you do not mind can you open a JIRA at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLIDER describing the requirements of
"debugging" during development time and post development. I will use that
JIRA to drive the issue.

-Sumit

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE