Hi, All.
I’m using slider to deploy dockers. Docker image name is written in
metainfo.template.
However, I want to update docker image name, because a new image is published.
So, I configure the new name in appConfigure.json, and type a command like
“slider update appName --template appConfig.json”, hoping new configuration can
override the old one in metainfo.template.
However, it returns an error: “ERROR main.ServiceLauncher - App definition must
be packaged as a .zip file. File provided is”. But as for docker app, there’s
no zip file.

I want to ask how can I achieve my goal, that is to configure a new docker
image name in configuration. So any new instances will start with the new image
one when I use “slider flex xxx –component +1”.

Thanks,
Chengeng