When using the Docker capability of the Agent Provider, the metainfo is
zipped into a simple app definition for compatibility with the old method
of providing app packages. You might want the slider upgrade command,
although I think that will restart existing containers in addition to
having new containers use a new configuration. Update is only for changing
the appConfig, while upgrade can change the metainfo for an app. (I am not
completely sure upgrade works with docker mode because I haven't tried it,
but in browsing the code I am not seeing anything that makes me think it
won't work.)