Hi Clemens

On Thu, Aug 12, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Clemens Wyss <clemens...@mysign.ch> wrote:
> How can I enlist all available jcr:primaryType's from within esp?

 Via javax.jcr.nodetype.NodeTypeManager#getPrimaryNodeTypes()[0].
Other interesting methods may be getMixinNodeTypes() and
getAllNodeTypes().

> How can I enlist all available sling:resourceType's from within esp?

I don't think you can, as there is no resource type registry. In
theory pretty much any path containing a script can be considered a
resource type. In practice (by convention; at least in CQ5), resource
types are mostly defined as /apps/*/components/[component name] and
/libs/*/components/[component name].

Regards
Julian

[0]