As "promised", I (actually it's we, MySign) intend to extend the jQuery JCR
Resource (contrib/explorers/jQuery) explorer in order to make it more valuable
for developers.

Features currently available (as of May 17th 2010, rev 945149):
+ login
+ browse JCR
+ add node (name, sling:resourceType and jcr:primaryType have to be entered
manually (input field))
+ delete node
+ view properties (multivalue properties are shown "inline" in an input field)
+ modify/update property (single value properties only)
+ delete property

desirable features:
1) jcr:primaryNodeType properties should be selectable
2) view/add/edit/delete multivalued properties
3) view/add/edit/delete mixin types, mixin types should be selectable
4) simplified input for "known types", such as date (see also 1) and 3) )
5) search/filter functionality (SQL2, JQOM?)
6) nt:file -> file upload
7) import/export subtrees, format to be defined
8) input validation
9) ajax'ify the client
10) usermanagement
more to come...

WDYT? Anything important/fancy missing? How would you priorize these features?