Mike Müller  wrote

> Thanks fort he hints.
> The Web Console is not really helpfully in the case you have 200
> installations ;-))
> What I'm thinking is rather something like Justin is probably working on:
> A config file which you can pack into the launchpad...
Yes, I think that's the best solution.

> Tob e honest I do not know anything about to possibility to achieve this
> with JCR installer or files in the file system... apparently I have to look
> into this!

With file install it's easy as well, just add our installer core and
file installer provider bundles and set a system property
"sling.fileinstall.dir" pointing to a directory containing the config
files on startup.
Now, this is of course not the best solution for deployments, but at
least for development it's quiet nice and easy as you can just
drop/remove stuff from that dir at runtime - or edit the files directly.