Hi Felix,

Am 17.10.10 20:28, schrieb Felix Meschberger:
Hi,

On 17.10.2010 16:05, Sandro Boehme wrote:
Hi Felix,

thanks for the feedback.
The Swing debugger GUI doesn't seem to work in this case as it cannot
open e.g. the explorer.esp file. It says:
"Syntax error (.../explorer.esp#83)"
This refers to the line containing only "<form action="#">" which is
correct in my opinion.

I would expect the line to be correct, but I must admit to not have used
this for quite some time, so ... this may really not properly work
(unfortunately).
it does actually work in my environment too. I was just expecting that I have to open the esp file using the menu of the Swing client and then have to set a breakpoint there. But that results in the error I described above. I didn't know that the script loads automatically into the Swing GUI as soon as it is accessed and loaded on the webserver.

Best,

Sandro