Hi Felix,

compilationDone is now triggered in my environment.
At some point I saw that the compilationDone event is triggered for Dim. This gave me a chance to find out how this is all suppose to work.

o Problem one:
I added the new JSDT-based debugger to the listener of the global ContextFactory instead of the current instance.

o Problem two:
The org.apache.sling.scripting.javascript.debug property had to be disabled as otherwise first the JSDT-based debugger specifies itself in the setDebugger() method of a single context. And after that the Rhino-based debugger overwrites this with its own instance. Thus the event was always triggered on the Rhino-based debugger. For some reason the Sling debug property was actually not deactivated when I thought it was.

I will now try to find a way to set an activated breakpoint on the JS files.

Best,

Sandro