Looks like I got  it, last but not least due to the integration tests ;-)

Regarding the integration tests (in PostServletVersionableTests.java) I would
apply two "extract method" refactorings (createVersionedNode and
createNonVersionedNode, which differ only in the fact that params is submitted
or not which could yet be extracted), but that's just cosmetics...

Thx
Clemens