Hi,

On Wed, Sep 29, 2021 at 6:40 PM Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...we should probably have some proper
> API to create an initial request and response without backing it out or
> wrapping an existing request / response...

IIUC you mean a service or utility class that provides objects that
implement SlingHttpServletRequest and SlingHttpServletResponse and can
be used for example with the SlingRequestProcessor service?

That works for me, just wanted to make sure I understand.

> ...I don't have any real preference, API is probably the better location as
> this is general purpose functionality which can be used without the
> processor...

I agree that the API bundle is a good place, with the new class or
service in its own package to avoid interference with other things.

-Bertrand