All,

While working on getting integration tests set up for the new TagLib
functionality, I found that the Apache Geranimo project released a JSTL bundle
for their servlet container.
http://search.maven.org/#artifactdetails%7Corg.apache.geronimo.bundles%7Cjstl%7C1.2_1%7Cbundle

Would anyone be opposed to including this bundle in the Launchpad Builder?
Unless we need to modify the JSTL code, we could probably shutter the existing
Sling JSTL project as well.   Right now the JSP I am using for integration
tests makes extensive use of JSTL and it would probably be beneficial for
developers overall to have access to JSTL in Sling 7.

Thoughts?

Thanks,
Dan