Hi Ian,

What is the data mapping should be between Cassandra and Sling resource. I
mean is a Sling Resource maps to a Cassandra Column ? Or Column Family ?

Because to get this Cassandra and Sling story correct we need to finalize
this.
For an example what we eventually returns is a Sling resource. Everything
that needs to fill in to create Sling resource should be stored in
Cassandra.
In a Sling resource,

   - Path - direct sling resource path
   - ResourceType - nt:cassandra
   - ResourceSuperType - ?
   - ResourceMetadata - we can create this on the fly with the data from
   the corresponding column. At insertion, those need to be stored. Following
   are the ones which I thought might be useful by default to be set for any
   node. Please add if we need anything more.
      - ContentType
      - ContentLength
      - CreationTime
      - ModificationTime
   - ResourceResolver -  Do we need a resolver in this case ?

 So I believe in CQL context, one ROW should represent a Sling resource. If
that is the case for ResourceMetadata we might need a separate column to
store it since it has multiple values. I am not sure whether we can do it
with CQL, but it should be possible with hector APIs may be.

Appreciate your thoughts ?

--
Thanks
/Dishara