Hi,

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 7:59 AM, Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org> wrote:
> ...Basically I see two options:
> a) we simply release all snapshot bundles now as is and get the launchpad
> out of the door
> b) we reduce the list...

The launchpad has conflicting requirements IMO

1) Run integration tests for all relevant bundles (the "test launchpad")

2) Provide a good starting point to experiment with Sling (the "user launchpad")

For 2) we can reduce the set of bundles and cannot use any snapshots,
but IMO for 1) we need to use snapshots, and test as many bundles as
possible.

So maybe we need two launchpad variants? Testing both would be
difficult though, as newer tests often require the latest snapshots.

-Bertrand