I agree with a release of 7 in general.  I think we need to also as Oliver
indicated, create a release roadmap so we have some schedule in mind for
the future.

On that note, what about increasing the frequency of Launchpad releases?
Right now releases are infrequent enough that it's a 'big deal' if a
dependency isn't ready, which may not be the case if the launchpad releases
we biannual or even quarterly.  Also, the documentation for Sling 6 is
quite stale and does not include many important features which are used in
downstream applications.

-Dan

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 7:30 AM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacre...@apache.org