Hi Robert,

I got it wrong. Or course a simple split would work. Even though initial commits may overlap which leads to the new add-node dialog changes to be hidden in the patch for the restructuring of the folders.
But for reviewing it's probably easier.
I splitted the patch up into smaller ones and created sub-tasks for them.

Thanks,

Sandro