Hello Antonio,

On Thu, Feb 19, 2015 at 11:49 AM, Antonio Sanso <asa...@adobe.com> wrote:

> SLING-848 [0] introduces the "versioned resources by using uri path
> parameters” concept.
> (...)
> How far we are to release the affected bundles ?

I'm glad you like the SLING-848 :) There are integration tests for all
changes which comes with this feature and I think we won't be more ready to
do the release than we already are. However, I'd like to know the opinion
of other Sling folks involved in the subject (Bertrand? Carsten?).

The release plan would be as follows:

First we need to release the org.apache.sling.api 2.8.2, to support new
parameters in the API.

Then we can release org.apache.sling.resourceresolver 1.1.16, so the
resource resolver is aware of the parameters in URI and knows how to parse
them.

The last bundle to release is org.apache.sling.jcr.resource 2.4.6, so the
JcrResourceResolver gets the parsed parameters and returns appropriate
version of the node.

Regards,
Tomek

--