Am 19.02.15 um 14:43 schrieb Tomek Rękawek:

> I'd do them in one shot. Am I entitled - as a committer - to propose a vote
> for a release or should it be done by the PMC member?

You are allowed and encouraged :) to do the release. Only one step of
the whole process (copying the release artifacts to the dist directory)
requires a PMC member and if you simply write a mail to this list once
that step is reached, someone will happily pick up that task.

Afaik, before we do the release there is some open work on the
jcr.resource module by Antonio.

Adobe Research Switzerland