Hi Olli,

I've mistakenly released 0.0.2 when the JIRA component for this bundle
indicated a 1.0.2 version of the first release. We could do either one of:

1. change the JIRA version to 0.0.2 for the initial release, drop tags,
restart the voting thread
2. change the JIRA version to 1.0.0 for the initial release, restart the
voting thread
3. use 1.0.2 as the first release

Cheers,
Radu