Hey Andrei, could you briefly mention those new bundles in
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/sling-testing-tools.html
and/or
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/bundles/org-apache-sling-junit-bundles.html
 just to have the complete picture on those pages?

To me the difference to the Teleporter approach is not that obvious. Maybe you
can write some sentences on when it is recommended to choose which approach.

Thanks,
Konrad