Hi Sandro,

On Mon, Nov 28, 2016 at 11:45 PM, Sandro Boehme <sandro.boe...@gmx.de> wrote:
> ...If I checkout and build the latest trunk I would expect that the built
> projects are available at the runtime of the server. This way I can set
> breakpoints in the debugger, examine the inner workings and maybe provide an
> improvement....

Yes, as a Sling developer that's what you want, and also for testing
the whole thing in automated tests.

OTOH for Sling to be always release ready we need a launchpad that
refers only to released modules, so we need both.

> ...If the launchpad provides only stable versions I would always first have to
> switch to the snapshot versions using the script and I currently I can't do
> that, right?...

The launchpad/builder/set-sling-snapshots.sh script should allow you
to do that but when I wrote it it didn't fully work, see comments
inside.

-Bertrand