[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6679?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15940703#comment-15940703
]
Karl Pauls commented on SLING-6679:
-----------------------------------
I did do that in one or two places where it seemed sensible. For the rest well,
it is an option but at this point I would rather not do it. Basically, in the
case of the commons.johnzon bundle there is virtual no overhead for the
provider lookup and for other providers I would wait until this actually
becomes a problem.
> Replace usage of org.apache.sling.commons.json.*
> ------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: SLING-6679
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6679
> Project: Sling
> Issue Type: Improvement
> Reporter: Karl Pauls
> Assignee: Karl Pauls
>
> Following the deprecation of org.apache.sling.commons.json (SLING-6536) we
> need to replace its usage everywhere else (at least if we want to be able to
> release other modules that depend on it).
> This is the umbrella issue for getting this done. The idea is to create
> sub-issues with patches for individual components, review the patches, and
> when all are done: close this issue.
> General discussions and problems should go to this issue and specific ones on
> the sub-issue in question.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.15#6346)