[
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6679?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=15940549#comment-15940549
]
Karl Pauls commented on SLING-6679:
-----------------------------------
I updated the patches on SLING-6681, SLING-6683, SLING-6684, SLING-6685,
SLING-6694 making them use the new commons.johnzon bundle and trying to
incorporate the suggestions by [[email protected]] and [~cziegeler]. At
this point, I would hope that they as well as SLING-6682 and SLING-6700 are
acceptable like this - hence, please review.
I'll continue with the other issues now.
> Replace usage of org.apache.sling.commons.json.*
> ------------------------------------------------
>
> Key: SLING-6679
> URL: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-6679
> Project: Sling
> Issue Type: Improvement
> Reporter: Karl Pauls
> Assignee: Karl Pauls
>
> Following the deprecation of org.apache.sling.commons.json (SLING-6536) we
> need to replace its usage everywhere else (at least if we want to be able to
> release other modules that depend on it).
> This is the umbrella issue for getting this done. The idea is to create
> sub-issues with patches for individual components, review the patches, and
> when all are done: close this issue.
> General discussions and problems should go to this issue and specific ones on
> the sub-issue in question.
--
This message was sent by Atlassian JIRA
(v6.3.15#6346)