if i get it correctly the git migration is still suspended - and all commits
can go to svn as usual.

a discussion about the huge number of sling git repos was started in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-15229 but then continued on
users@infra list - afaik i've no access on this list.

was there an outcome of the discussion - do we need a new plan for the git
migration?
new time plan for the git migration?

stefan