And this would be one of those occasions where I thought I knew what I was
talking about and I was wrong.  What I was referencing was something I was led
to believe was submodules but is so convoluted that I don't want to go there. I
can see where submodules would be really useful in some situations but from
what I've been hearing on this conversation thread it's not a solution.

- Jason