Hi Robert,

I have done some changes to the estimated schedule and end deliverables
sections, in the  proposal[1]. Please review and give your comments.

[1] -
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ki_mv_ngtMFsP2cqZkVfZfAYLAYle6M5Srs0WsgHXEs/edit?usp=sharing

Thank you.

--
*Hasini Witharana*
Undergraduate | Department of Computer Science and Engineering