I get the same error with Windows.

Konrad Windszus wrote
Can anyone check on Windows?
Then I would always enable that profile!

On 7. Jan 2019, at 10:13, Carsten Ziegeler <cziege...@apache.org> wrote:

FWIW I get the same error with Ubuntu and Java8

Konrad Windszus wrote
I enforced now JDK9 or newer on Macs for Sling API in
https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-api/commit/39a13263d46b8ffe4a749e09805e855ca80a0640

<https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-api/commit/39a13263d46b8ffe4a749e09805e855ca80a0640>

<https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-api/commit/39a13263d46b8ffe4a749e09805e855ca80a0640

<https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-api/commit/39a13263d46b8ffe4a749e09805e855ca80a0640>>.
 We can extend to other operating systems if necessary.