Hi,

Doing some profiling on a "simple" page rendering, got the alert from oracle
java mission control that too many exceptions were spit.
I could indeed see that there is 1K NoSuchFieldException spit per page view,
and that a simple fix [0] was making things look better.

Is it really better though? Any thoughts ?
If I receive positive (or no) feedbacks, I'll go on investigations & fix around
following candidates for exceptions that could be avoided (models'
MissingFieldException that looks more on the project side, and
ClassNotFoundException from models too).

Nicolas

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-8205