On Tue, 2019-01-15 at 14:00 +0100, Bertrand Delacretaz wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 15, 2019 at 1:32 PM Carsten Ziegeler <
> cziege...@apache.org> wrote:
> > That (archiving) sounds like a good option to me...
>
> I like it as well, but...
>
> > Stefan Seifert wrote
> > > additionally in github there is an option to "archive" a
> > > repository [1]...
> > > I suppose this can only be done by infra...
>
> Unless we can contribute code to https://selfserve.apache.org/ that
> allows us to do it ourselves, I suppose infra would be reluctant to
> have more work related to this.

I know there are multiple Github-related items that we would to get
more tooling on:

- archiving repositories
- github topics
- disabling Jira integration

It would be great is someone could create a wiki page which lists all
our needs so we can take this to infra and see how we can make this
happen. It's probably going to take us writing the code - which I think
is entirely possible - but having the items is the first step in
getting the ball rolling.