Hi Carsten

I updated the Ticket SLING-8541 and my branch of the Slingfeature Maven Plugin
(merge-cpconverter-plugin) has a solution for it.
Let me know if that works for you.
I tested it with Sling 11 and Peregrine CMS and it works for me (Converting
both PMs and CPs, building it and launching Sling).

Cheers - Andy