I think, as far as the current work is concerned, that we are super close.   

Please do review https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/4952 and I’m looking to 
merge it early next week.


On 2026-09-08 11:19 UTC Eric Pugh wrote:
> Hi all, spelunking a bit through what API to convert from our old homegrown 
> V2 and to the Jax RS V2 approach, and I noticed that CLUSTERSTATUS is one 
> that is used to drive a lot of our Admin UI.   So I thought, hey, that will 
> be an easy migration.
> 
> I found this closed (but not merged) PR: 
> https://github.com/apache/solr/pull/2670 from David, and this JIRA 
> https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-17422.
> 
> Before I go down the path of making some more JIRAs for various V2 api work 
> for folks to pick up, at least for CLUSTERSTATUS, I wanted to see if anyone 
> had sketched out what we WANT the API structure to look like?
> 
> I had a comment from two years ago on this, but hadn’t done anything about 
> it…..
> 
> Eric
> 
> Disclaimer
> 
> The information contained in this communication from the sender is 
> confidential. It is intended solely for use by the recipient and others 
> authorized to receive it. If you are not the recipient, you are hereby 
> notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or taking action in 
> relation of the contents of this information is strictly prohibited and may 
> be unlawful.
> 
> This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and may have been 
> automatically archived by Mimecast, a leader in email security and cyber 
> resilience. Mimecast integrates email defenses with brand protection, 
> security awareness training, web security, compliance and other essential 
> capabilities. Mimecast helps protect large and small organizations from 
> malicious activity, human error and technology failure; and to lead the 
> movement toward building a more resilient world. To find out more, visit our 
> website.
> 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: [email protected]
For additional commands, e-mail: [email protected]

Reply via email to