> I'll let Giovanni look at why the possessive quantifier is there..  my head
> hurts trying to understand what's going on here :-D
Thanks.
>> I will work on rolling a 3.4.4 this week and maybe even a 4.0.0pre1 next week
>> so people can start testing that.
>>
>> Then we can agree to start saying EOL a year after the first 4.0 release?
> Sure.

OK, as soon as the FromNameSpoof 5.8.8 compatibility issue is resolved,
I will roll a 3.4.4 rc.

Please go ahead and commit the patches for the two bugs but don't
reference CVEs in the commit logs.

> There is bunch of stuff in bugzilla that's supposed to go to 4.0 though.
> But I don't think there is anything lacking or needing immediate attention
> in trunk, so we could just retarget all future improvements to 4.1 and say
> that IDN support etc is much better, but still subject to be improved etc..

This would just be a prerelease to get people using it in production.  I
would kick everything from 4.0 to 4.0.1 or beyond and let's try and get
a planned release out by a Date rather than a specific feature set.

Regards,
KAM

--
Kevin A. McGrail