If the PR comments are going to be replicated into the jira's and they
are going to be set to dev@, then we could keep that and remove
[Github] updates ?
The last was added since discussions were happening off apache lists -
which should be handled by the jira updates ?

I dont mind the mails if they had content - this is just duplication
of the same message in three mails :-)
Btw, this is a good problem to have - a vibrant and very actively
engaged community generated a lot of meaningful traffic !
I just dont want to get distracted from it by repetitions.

Regards,
Mridul