I'm working with infra to get the following set-up:

1. Don't post github updates to jira comments (they are too low level). If
users want these they can subscribe to commits@s.a.o.
2. Jira comment stream will go to issues@s.a.o so people can opt into that.

One thing YARN has set-up that might be cool in the future is to e-mail
*new* JIRA's to the dev list. That might be cool to set up in the future.